Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Time to get busy ....

WOW ... can it be? Over a year since I last posted? That's not good. So, now it's time to get busy ... and stay current with this from now on.

Let's see ... the NAQP CW Contest is this weekend, and I'm planning on trying the N1MM logging program for the first time. Have been using NA forever ... but thought it was time to try something else. N1MM also has the ability to post your scores live, so I'm also going to give Live Scores a shot and see how that works.

I've also been running a DX Cluster node here, using WinCluster Lite, but it's no longer supported. So, I've been poking around the various other cluster software sites. Have one in mind, so we'll see how that works out.

Well, that's a start for today. Will be back ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment